SOLAR SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Climatecare Electrical’s Solar Panel Maintenance program provides you with peace of mind and peak solar performance year round.
Our solar panel maintenance service includes an annual Solar Power System inspection, monitoring and cleaning of your solar panels. We check all of your solar panels, racking, wiring, solar inverter and the overall performance of your solar system. We also collect valuable performance data from your solar inverter to ensure that you are producing the maximum power from your solar power system. This data is used as a benchmark of peak performance which we then compare each year thereafter. Yearly performance benchmarking will ensure your system is performing within or above the Clean Energy Council guidelines.Your IES agreement Section 8 obligates you to inspect and maintain your solar system.
System Health Check & Solar Panel Cleaning & Maintenance
- Your solar power system cleaning and health check service includes;
- Yearly professional solar panel cleaning
- Shade impact inspections and assessment
- Physical electrical and systems inspections
- Electrical characteristics test
- Our Solar Panel Cleaning Method is Family friendly
- A written report will be provided by our qualified electricians to ensure compliance with your Electricity Network IES agreement
To book your Climate Care Electrical Solar Panel Maintenance, call us today or Email to make an appointment for one of our solar energy consultants to visit your home.